Grave this thread
Grave this thread
Started by Coolkoolguy [2153306] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 36 / 36 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 36
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 21 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Mentioned in this thread
Coolkoolguy [2153306] ×1
What you gonna do about it?
#MAMBAMENTALITY
#MAMBAMENTALITY
By posting this, I am actively doing something. I have also displayed bounties etc.
He is right. We don’t care. This is Torn, welcome
So, your saying Torn is a place where it is acceptable to Scam people?
If you are starting a loaning service you need collateral.
You didn't think/didn't care about it and got burned.
30m is nothing, you are lucky you got this lesson this early and this cheap.
Git gud.
You didn't think/didn't care about it and got burned.
30m is nothing, you are lucky you got this lesson this early and this cheap.
Git gud.
That’s exactly what I’m saying. Never loan anything and expect to get it back.
I did consider it and care about it. But, like I said, I trusted him to give the money. Also, I did get a lesson. And I will improve the service.
Also, you do realise the person started gloating and taunting about scamming people. This, you are saying, is acceptable.
Also, you do realise the person started gloating and taunting about scamming people. This, you are saying, is acceptable.
So, if someone scammed you, you wouldn't have a problem with it? Since it is acceptable.
Also, I can expect to get a loan back. And I can also react when I don't. Every trade requires a form of expectation.
Also, I can expect to get a loan back. And I can also react when I don't. Every trade requires a form of expectation.
.
Looks like pople are Torn between about their opinion regarding scammers. *Bad dum tiss*
Should have asked for a collateral, you fool
Should have asked for a collateral, you fool
Yes, I am a fool for not using collateral in the trade. But, I did ask for the use of collateral.
And also, I made it clear the person bragged about scamming and literally expected nobody to care within this website. This says more about you than it does about me as, he expected your reaction to support his scamming activity. Remember that.
And also, I made it clear the person bragged about scamming and literally expected nobody to care within this website. This says more about you than it does about me as, he expected your reaction to support his scamming activity. Remember that.
Scamming is legally available & for the best ones a very profitable career choice in Torn, it is a crime game after all :D
Read between the lines. I am talking about people perception regarding scamming. Not the act of scamming itself.
I Call shots on both Target and Walmart, they're both scamming us off our monies.
I'm not sure about Target but, Walmart isn't really scamming us. Just providing cheap products by using cheaper labour that is paid for through tax payer by providing the staff who get cheap wages with benefits so they can survive since Walmart can't provide admirable wages.
Can you lend me 30mill I promise I won't scam you I swear on a baby rabbit I can get you refrences for my trustworthiness.
You would have to start lower to receive a loan from me. 100k to start . And yes, I require references. And yes, I know your being retarted, I am simply playing along.
Before you start lending money get enough behind you that 30mill is a drop in the ocean I play hands in poker with pots of 30mill