Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Favorite Title

Started by RedRidingHood_ [2403657] on in General Discussion.

29 replies · 378 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 30 / 30 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
30
Discussion span
→
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Archer [2172225]
Sage is given to high amount of logins I believe.

OT: My favourite title is definitely not "Coward" but it is the one I am stuck with until I get to top 50 in a different category
DedeSiregar [2430598]
Coward and scavenger
Red, put legendary style picture as your profile picture to match the title! It will be so cool! Or ofc you can put the herb thingy if you want. But blah :p
I always match mine with my achievement or the merit banner colour all the time. It's fun

Edit: dear God I need to get a life :/
Suited_Death [2488903]
I would like to get the Title "silent killer" , I attack 100% of all my targets with the DBK but my overseas trades over power that slip am a"Trader" what is the 100% proper way of getting to the silent killer title ... I am fully armour ... And knife ... What am I doing wrong
Taburisu [295365]
You need to do a lot more stealthed attacks, and less trade. Check with TornStats how you compare your current standing on trading and stealth attack.

OT: I like my Hitman title. Easy to get and maintain too. XD
gnorf [2411019]
I really liked my "Tycoon" title but I placed a few bids and apparently now I'm stuck with merchant, which is kind of annoying

Edit: Although after this AK war is over I'll probably be stuck with accomplice for the rest of my life
ZOMG [2198490]
I liked my Damage Dealer title for all the two weeks I had it.

Now I'm back at being a stupid nudist