Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

10k Attacks!

Started by Kelsie [340367] on in Achievements.

30 replies · 389 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
31
Discussion span
→
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Kelsie [340367]
Ayeeeee someone call 9-1-1, we got an animal on the loose!

I just finally made my 10,000 hit. This past week I dropped some 430+ attacks, been gunning for this sucker for a LONG while lol. Thankfully chaining this week helped :D

Like 9k of those hits were basically made in FTW.... lol :D
[image: i.imgur.com][image: i.imgur.com]


We had a spank off, but I prevailed! Couldn’t ask for a better and more memorable 10k hit than my Baby D <3
DeathFoundry [2097532]
mmm a Kelsie and Drizzie spank off..these are what dreams are made of

Edit: hemi disliked your post.. guess she feels a bit left out of the dream team
ElChapo [2157516]
Miss Kelsie you ma'am are a buffoon.

You do know we dont all cheat when playing this game?

You bragging about having won lots of attacks does not sit well with most of us.

I am a collector Miss Kelsie. Im not talking about the trinkets on my bazaar.

I collect whining mails from cheating nerds and preserve them for posterity in my mailbox.

You ma'am , you and me mano au mano in my mailbox. Duking it out until the bitter end. Until you show respect or get fedded.

Are you up for it Miss Kelsie?

Not chats Miss Kelsie mail me. By the time i have finished with you things will be different.

Are you Brave or are you a coward.

You may wander why i havent mailed you about this. I was kind of expecting you to get fedded by now ...

Wheres the point in talking to someone who is going to get kicked out of the game?

You ma'am will change my mind if you want to.
dunmugmeh [538353]
It takes a long time getting that merit. I think i did the bulk of it by doing missions everyday, i always visit the mission screen.

It is a big achievement winning 10000 attacks. Patience and determination are a requirement.