Looking for a spouse for merits and private island split. Message me!
Needing A Spouse
Started by Shiesty [2433736] on in Properties.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Wrong forum. It should be in property. Goodluck.
i am hot egirl but to marry you gotta pay 10m fee plus allowance
I'll agree with Dede here but since I'm here, I actually have been looking for a spouse and my rental is coming to an end. DM me, and ask for thread to be moved
Why don’t y’all marry each other?
does joei invade every thread?
Moved to Properties.
Because that would be gay