.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
How do I join
I want to join
I want to join
I can buy some losses, as long as the price is low.
Another one of these threads?
This is how I got my 500 KS merit.
Although the guy running the loss selling ring had a f**kton of multis xD
Good luck tryina trick a buncha noobs that'll likely go inactive anyways ~
This is how I got my 500 KS merit.
Although the guy running the loss selling ring had a f**kton of multis xD
Good luck tryina trick a buncha noobs that'll likely go inactive anyways ~
Hey hit me up for the slut job