Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

please grave

Started by Ekansndagrass [2235541] on in Trading Post.

23 replies · 208 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Knight_Rays [2487249]
What can I say about this trader that I don't say about others?

His prices are fair, very responsive and his trades are 100% safe.

Overall, one of the best trader I've dealt so far.

10/10
WOULD RECOMMEND