My current Goal is to get over 5000 7500+ 10,000 by the end of the month, will update thread/goal if achieved sooner.
If you are a frequent attacker i will add you to my friends list and use it to help keep track of your attacks. I will pay you after I see the event. If i miss your payment/under pay you send me a message and i will recount the event and pay you accordingly.
I will be on almost everyday until I hit my goal, if i am offline you may attack me however you will have to wait until i log back in to get payed.
I have reached 10k losses in just under 10 days thanks to some awesome people, i will finish paying out those who have attacked recently and those close to bonuses but i will not be paying out anyone new after today.
If you still want to sell your losses a good friend of mine, RyuFive [1635537] is also buying losses for 300k/ea with a goal of 10,000 as well.
Thanks for everyone that helped out i really appreciate it :D.
Mentions: RyuFive [1635537]