Whys Asta on here? Anybody got the SAUCE?
Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I won again. f**k you losers.
nice that you didn't include me as i am woman and nobody hates women
Quote me again in the forums and I will keep you in hospital for a week.
Your bitch ass lost the ability to do that months ago.
BREAKING NEWS: hoei attempts to remind everyone yet again that he claims to be woman.
Ffs, hoei, you're worse than Fox News.
Porc.
Ffs, hoei, you're worse than Fox News.
Porc.
I'm a powerful person in this game, I have ended many peoples Torn careers.
I am sure people in new player chat fear you.
Sit down boy, you will learn to fear me to.
Naw, don't think I will allow you to scare me this lifetime.
I'm the most gangster player in Torn.
Hate is such a strong word. How can you possibly hate a persona in a text based game?
[image: i.chzbgr.com]
I opted out because I love everybody.
I am drunk :)
[image: i.chzbgr.com]
I opted out because I love everybody.
I am drunk :)
Sounds juicy, what did he do when he did that one thing?
Just because you have face tattoos, doesn't make you gangsta. I am sure you'll report me for using your picture, but completely worth the warning.
[image: www.sickchirpse.com]
[image: www.sickchirpse.com]
Torn has enough hate in global. Graved
He said some bad stuff about a beloved member of the community that passed away.
Bitch