Define Impressive display case of collectible items
Anyone has the honor yet?
*UPDATES*
The honor will trigger with 5 collectibles you display for 31 days
Doesn't look like it's actually been released into the wild. It's not on any of the awards lists or the API. This is as of 15:16 TCT so subject to change.
I think it has been released but can't seem to find someone who has it
It says "maintain", so I assume it will be a week or two before people start getting it.
It's not visible in the API, not visible in the honors section of the Awards page, so it's a good bet that's it's not obtainable yet. No clue why though.
I have over 20,000 Trout and I think that is impressive, so I hope that counts!
Well it says maintain rather than obtain. So depending on if the timer for having an impressive display starts when the merit is released, or done retroactively.
May be in a for a wait with this one.
"Waste a bunch of money on useless shit"
Some people just want to watch the world burn :(
I have it :)
Or 'ex-wife' as I like to call 'em...
i got lucky with mine.
or cuddle up to Z_Junior and ask nicely to borrow his stuff.
I can offer lots of jackets as collateral
Just got it now... Very pretty.
The merit came through just now.
22,700 Trouts lmao
Let me know if you got the honor
I have 850,000 Big Boxes of Chocolate, I think that should count.
We got atleast three in our faction who got the merit.
Right, who wants to start passing around these ultra rare items? I'm trustworthy!
What items are in the display case tho?
i saw they said 'collectable', so it'll be kind of hard to just make it that the items are 'collectable' and stuff like gold ak doesn't count for example ...
anyway, anyone wanna lend e the rabbit thing that brings good luck ?