Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hospital page - Android App v0.3.8 issue

Started by _Vi_ [2136707] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 20 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
_Vi_ [2136707]
I tapped to revive someone and I got the red message instead.

[image: i.imgur.com]

I then either refreshed the page or navigated away and came back (can't remember) and then I could revive again without problems.

I don't consider it a bug per se, but it looks like that text doesn't belong there while I'm still logged in :P


Device: OnePlus ONEPLUS A5000; Android 9;
_Vi_ [2136707]
No, it hasn't happened since last night. But it took around 200 revives for it to appear, so it's probably going to take a while until it appears again (if it does).
Stewie [1494547]
If it reoccurs, feel free to create a new report.

There should be a new app update available, try installing that to see if it helps at all.

Thanks.