At which points do you level up to the next class
Racing class
Started by Megatron2072 [2236978] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
| Class E | 0 Racing Points earned |
| Class D | 25 Racing Points earned |
| Class C | 100 Racing Points earned |
| Class B | 250 Racing Points earned |
| Class A | 475 Racing Points earned |
Since Yolo answered your question:
I strongly suggest reading Baldr’s racing guide. It was so helpful! Plus he links another persons racing thread somewhere near the bottom I believe.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=21&t=15963648&b=0&a=0
I strongly suggest reading Baldr’s racing guide. It was so helpful! Plus he links another persons racing thread somewhere near the bottom I believe.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=21&t=15963648&b=0&a=0
Mentions: TORN Racing FAQ - Baldr
Who dis baker person?
Sigh my phone hates me :/