Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bookies Bug

Started by 3EyedClover [2509678] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 33 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100

Most-liked replies

3EyedClover [2509678]
I placed a 1.5mil bet on Liverpool vs Atletico Madrid and for Athletico Madrid to win which they did 2:3 the proof is here or you can search yourself online

https://www.livescore.com/soccer/champions-league/round-of-16/liverpool-vs-atletico-madrid/1-3236264/

I checked my events and said I had lost the bet.


As I am new to the game this is a lot of money for me.

if you need proof please send me a message or an email so I can forward you the screen shots
thanks
Matty_h [48911]
Surely people shouldn’t bet money on something they don’t understand?


Having been in many bookies in real life I’ve never heard people getting confused by this before, just seems a torn thing. Where perhaps people who can’t gamble in real life are doing it in torn.
Thankful [1024952]
maybe admin can add the rules for each type of game... for example... in football the scoreline not included the extra time due to same aggregate... in basketball shall the point still count if they play for extra time when the team having same score at the end of 4th quarters.... explaining how handicap rules applies in each game....or any other rules that relevant....
flufffy [494285]
You were betting on the game, not the aggregate over 2 games. Just learn from it. Liverpool “won” this game 1-0, where was Allisson ffs, what a nightmare. I’d cry myself to sleep but I can’t afford toilet paper to wipe my tears away anymore.