Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

I got fired

Started by SomalianSwag [2491082] on in Graveyard.

18 replies · 376 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
15
Likes on archived posts
33
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

Most-liked replies

SomalianSwag [2491082]
Hey guys, Somalian here... as you can probably tell from my unenthusiastic intro, I'm in a very bad mood at the moment as I was just unfairly fired from my new job in torn. I was fired for no reason. It was my dream job, I was a junior porn salesmen, what else could I ask for? I was so happy and now I am in emotional distress. Now I have no form of income so if any of you have any spots open in companies please let me know and I will also accept donations since I am now broke. I thank you for you're support :)
Kleb [2016895]
Hey guys, Somalian here,

As you can probably tell from my unenthusiastic intro,(What intro? Lol.) I'm in a very bad mood at the moment as I was just unfairly fired from my new job in Torn. I was fired for no reason. It was my dream job, I was a junior porn salesmen, what else could I ask for? I had always dreamed of being a junior porn salesman. I was so happy and now I am in emotional distress. Now I have no form of income, so, if any of you have any spots open in companies please let me know and I will also accept donations since I am now broke. Thank you for your support. :)

TLDR: Boohoo. I'm too lazy to look for a job.

Fixed your post.
SomalianSwag [2491082]
No, I ate next to nothing as a child because I grew up in Somalia which is an economy which has essentially been in an economic crisis since its independence in 1960. Please research who you are criticizing before you go insulting people like me who are just trying to make Torn a better place you bigot.