Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Android App | "Error: wrong hash"

Started by Kanye [2149500] on in Bugs & Issues.

11 replies · 81 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
Kanye [2149500]
Device: samsung SM-G950U; Android 9;
When I log onto torn a blank screen pops up and it says {"Success":"False","error_text":"Error: wrong hash"} the only way I can get to torn is if I click home. The second I log out and log on again it pops up. I'm not sure how it happend
vgsdaer [2373350]
Clearing the cache solved the error, but now I get a prompt to enter the verification code each time I open the app.

EDIT: Nvm, did not worked. Still got the error after 4th login and it did not asked for the verificarion code.
vgsdaer [2373350]
Still get the same JSON error message when:
1. opening the app when I am logged in
2. login out and then clicking OK on the re-login prompt