Gathering all cars i can pay but i like a favor ??? any cars plz give em i like em i like cars i dunno
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Anyone could share car list with their class and default performance... Etc etc... That might help... :))
Yeah I I got u see u is end me a message in Tc Titled Cars please. I'll hook u up!
Yeah that would be helpful!