I wanted to see if there was any interest in a Torn March Madness Pool. Here is how I envisioned it working.
- 25m buy-in, no limit to the number of brackets you can have. Note: I like 25m because if we get enough someone could actually have a big score. I'm fine doing less if people want a lower amount.
- Everything would be done via the yahoo fantasy app
I don't care who holds the money. The only requirement, at least for me, is they would have to be staff.
March Madness: March Madness is a tournament where 64 college teams compete for a national title in basketball. It is the best tournament in sports and the most random. You might be scared because you don't know anything about college basketball but that's okay because no one follows college basketball. You have time to read 2-3 sites and pretend you're an expert like everyone else.
The tournament starts on March 17th. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask me.
- 25m buy-in, no limit to the number of brackets you can have. Note: I like 25m because if we get enough someone could actually have a big score. I'm fine doing less if people want a lower amount.
- Everything would be done via the yahoo fantasy app
I don't care who holds the money. The only requirement, at least for me, is they would have to be staff.
March Madness: March Madness is a tournament where 64 college teams compete for a national title in basketball. It is the best tournament in sports and the most random. You might be scared because you don't know anything about college basketball but that's okay because no one follows college basketball. You have time to read 2-3 sites and pretend you're an expert like everyone else.
The tournament starts on March 17th. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask me.