Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Game Mentors

Started by Cadiliana [2508393] on in Questions & Answers.

10 replies · 322 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

Cadiliana [2508393]
Hey there, I'm Cadiliana, or Cadi for short.
I'm wondering if there's anywhere/anyone I can ask for help with the game or ask for a mentor? I'm a lost newb (I'm sorry) and I feel so dumb ? I've read a ton of guides but it's all a bit overwhelming. Let me know, thanks!
No_yolo_plz [1889385]
Probably the best mentors would be the Torn veterans when joining a well established faction.

Otherwise I'm usually free to answer questions.
Hornz [2220919]
Hi Cadiliana and welcome to Torn. :)

Torn has a lot to offer and many different paths you can take which means it can be overwhelming to take it all in at first. Don't worry about learning everything right from the start. Most of it you'll pick up as you go along. As long as you get started on a good path, and use the available resources to help guide you in the right direction, you'll have no problems!

I always suggest starting by reading Baldr's Basic Advice. Following his guide will ensure you have a good start to build upon. Take some time to read some different threads in the Tutorials & Guides section of the forums. There's an entire wealth of information there. If you've got anything specific you want to learn more about, you can always search for it on the Torn Wiki.

Last but not least, never be afraid to ask questions if you're unsure of something. Make a post here in Q&A, ask members of your faction that are more experienced, or even message a Helper, Moderator, or Officer if you just can't figure something out. Torn is full of people who are willing to offer advice as best as they can to help you get going. :)

Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice