Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

mugging

Started by Charmo92 [2420384] on in General Discussion.

20 replies · 449 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Charmo92 [2420384]
who ever the some one is mugging me every time I come out of poker and all day man up show your name I'm only level 9 big man picking on new players

I WILL PAY $$$ IF anyone can find out who they are
4Am [2318684]
what are we discussing here ????

But no you’ll never know and I’m sure no one knows. Keep your money safe that’s your best bet or don’t play poker until you’re stronger.
Zasty [2131289]
Try to get your friends initate attack on you and sit there when the mugger join in. The attacks cant be stealthed if it's group attack.
Vulture [2169837]
Self hosp before you leave the table, or have someone else that you trust attack you. Ensure revives are turned off before hand by checking your settings here.

Best way to self hosp is by reducing your life by filling a blood bag, then using the wrong blood bag to hospitalize yourself.

The use of blood bags requires an education to be completed in biology called "intravenous therapy"; this will unlock the use of blood bags for you.

Also a general recommendation is not to post in the forums about someone mugging you as if bringing it to light will encourage them to stop. A lot of players in this game thrive off the suffering of others to the point that Torn actually encourages it. Learn the mechanics and beat the muggers at their own game.

Lastly, remember the human. If you talk big at the poker table, people will remember it and will treat you with the same amount of respect. I've learned about this here recently first hand. Understand there's a whole game around the casino, and that poker is not the primary content in the game. <3

Have a swell day.
Charmo92 [2420384]
I don't care mugg me hit me all you want who ever you are hope you enjoy the 4.6 mill you got from me don't give a shit any more I'm just going to delete account and you can run alone and be the bottom feeder you are hitting low level players acting like your something special when in reality your nothing but no body who jumps on a game and acts like a big man because your real life is pathetic and probably live under a bridge have fun
DedeSiregar [2430598]
Silly goose.

Just work in high star clothing company. I carried 40 mill in hand and got mugged for 400k only today. Also mugging is part of the game. If I have achieved 1 billion battle stat, I will mug anyone I can mug too. Those trainings, drugs, n all boosters I have done for my battle stats are investments. They must make money for me in future. It's just bizz.
Dibbo [2464299]
It's that someone guy. He does it to me ALL THE GODDAMN TIME!

You're not alone and yes, you can pay me now for finding out who he is!
Charmo92 [2420384]
it's not that I got mugged who ever it is just me dayly even when I have no money nothing and they hired again and again then they buy and hit me
DedeSiregar [2430598]
Then work in clothing company. Let them waste energy if they mug you. You don't get paid much working in clothing company. But the perk is very over power imho