Why do I keep OD each day? I rehab after I've ODed everytime, but since last week I keep OD each time I took drugs. I have no addiction btw.
Keep OD everyday.
Started by Civillian [1785757] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Addiction, frequency of drug-taking, number taken, times since last OD, etc, have no impact on the chance to overdose.
From wiki^
Just matter of probability of the drugs n bad luck lol
From wiki^
Just matter of probability of the drugs n bad luck lol
Drug addiction is completely independent from the chance of OD. From your statistics, I see you are taking a butt load of LSD, LSD is known to have an insanely high chance of OD, combined with your bad luck, you find your self ODing daily for 4 days lol, nothing you can do about it, maybe join a faction with better OD reduction chance?
Buy better quality drugs, I have some good Xanax from the UK but they will cost you 1.5m each.
Bad luck, that's all.
XTC and LSD have highest chance for overdose.
XTC and LSD have highest chance for overdose.
Sorry mate. it seems ched hates you.
You've overdosed three times in the past 7 days. Hardly every day.
I think thats just bad luck. Annoying, yes.
I heard you don’t od on Canadian xanax
Your ODs are just at VERY Unfortunate timing, its happened to me before