Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Wrong hash when opening app

Started by tzq33tdq [1632851] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 41 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
tzq33tdq [1632851]
When opening the app, I get the following error displayed as a single like is text:
{"success":"False","error_text":"Error: wrong hash"}
Tapping the home button takes me to the home page with no further issue. This error is displayed every time I open the app.


Android App v0.3.10
Device: motorola moto x4; Android 9;
tzq33tdq [1632851]
I reinstalled before posting this bug report. If I open a notification, I also get the wrong hash error. If I tap the home button on the bottom left of the app window, it takes me to the home page with no issue.
tzq33tdq [1632851]
On the app I've been logged out. When trying to log back in, I get the incorrect hash issue, and using the home button takes me back to the login screen, so I can no long access my account from the app.