Got a free spin, but had to walk away. When I came back, it wants to charge me another $1M for my free spin. Can we fix this?
$1M wheel problem
Started by Phfil [2226316] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Requested this to be moved to bugs and issues so logs can be checked
Moving to bugs and issues so someone can take a look.
According to lo logs you won a free spin at 01:21:09, after that you played another game at 04:33:32, 1mil was not charged, so all looks correct.
Really? That's odd, because it would not let me spin without paying another $1M. Kinda confused.
Perhaps it was requiring you had the $1,000,000 on-hand, but didn't actually charge you. I checked the logs and saw you did not have $1,000,000 on-hand at the time of winning the free spin.
Ok, possible. I was only tracking that it would not let me spin without a million on account. I did not check to see if it actually came out.