Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Stats ratio

Started by VirtusZxx [2050596] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 163 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
VirtusZxx [2050596]
I have seen a lot of guides on ratios and still can't determine which one to use.
Any recommendations? Baldr's or hank's ratio? or even Mightygoober's recommendation to ignore dex completely?
AJ- [2173898]
Baldrs and Hanks ratios are to enable the use of 2 special gyms at the same time.

No stat should be ignored, evenly trained is the way most people go as every stat is useful in an attack.

Ultimately, it's up to you.
Balashi [471981]
Some people train all of their energy evenly. I personally sent a benchmark for each stat and then get them all to that same benchmark 1 at a time.

Being inactive and coming back to the current system I find that when my stats are balanced I do much better in fights. I was super unbalanced when I came back and it showed. I Evened those out and I was good!
new1 [2507304]
I actually disagree. Surley its better to train 3 stats until you get george's unlocked so you can power through that weak stat a lot faster? If you get lucky enough you may even find the happy book which would make it incredibly fast.