Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Offer Closed

Started by Swatsicle [1593313] on in Attacking.

88 replies · 2.09k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 89 / 89 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
89
Discussion span
→
Authority score
48 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
80 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Mentioned in this thread

Swatsicle [1593313] ×1 khalnayak15 [2592282] ×1

Swatsicle [1593313]
Heys,

I'm buying defends for $250,000 each. Do them whenever, I will pay you when I see the events.


Please do not:
- Message me asking if you can do the defends
- Message me saying you're going to do the defends
- Message me saying you have done the defends (with the exception of if I've forgotten to pay you - in that case, please DO message me)


You are however perfectly welcome to message me with any questions about the game, or anything else I can reasonably help you with. I'm always happy to help you navigate the game or work something out. Just... not about the defends.


Thank you kindly.

I have reached the goals I wanted to reach. Thank you.