Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Lost Racing Points

Started by GrandpaJ [2471833] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 36 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
GrandpaJ [2471833]
Device: HUAWEI VOG-L29; Android 10;

I saved up maybe 40-60 racing points when I was in class C before I moved to class B. I did a couple of races in my new car and still had my points, but I was saving up cash to be able to buy upgrades so didn't spend them. The points disappeared, I didn't crash or anything, so I'm wondering if this was a bug. I'm pretty sure this happened around 2 weeks ago and I was hoping it would rectify itself but it hasn't.

Thanks in advance!
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
I don't see any points loss actually, it correlates with your statistics and how much points you spend on all your cars. Are you aware, that you have 3 removed cars with total 202 points sepnd on?
GrandpaJ [2471833]
Yeah, but I'm in class B which required 250 points to get in, so I should have had like 48 left over when I moved from C to B which I'd saved to put on the porsche. I had a load saved up, and they disappeared.

Sorry if I'm being stupid, I appreciate your help
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
You currently already have enslisted car with 50+ points spend on, and another 3 removed cars, with 200+ points?