Youve posted 500 more times in 59 days than I have in 5 years and 3 months ...
Your "Torn Life" is nothing more than a never-ending, very annoying scream for attention ....
And a 59 day long hospital stay :-)
#letsgofor100
I think I caught the corona virus from this post
i am not a troll i am telling about my TORN life
this thread isnt for flaming OP's posts please stop derailing
you have the best fish facts
you are criticizing my spacing abilities so yeah you do care
i should make an achievement thread then
I didn't criticise your spacing abilities I just explained a post that another member made to you because you seemed not to grasp the meaning of it and given the content of your posts I can see why you couldn't grasp it
please teach me about proper spacing techniques then
I didn't criticize your spacing abilities. I just explained a post that another member made to you because you seemed not to grasp the meaning of it. given the content of your posts, I can see why you couldn't grasp it.
maybe next time you'll grasp punctuation.
he can teach me spacing and i can teach him punctuation!
Log off your computer, never get within 3 foot of it again, that's the best spacing technique you could ever learn
it isnt my computer though
I'm from Ireland and use proper English not the bastardised American English version, my punctuation is correct sweetheart
Lemme tell u something joei
U think u want to be somebody but in reality you are trying to be nobody.
Ever since u hit 14 days you've been on the same level forghe longest time and your always in the hospital 24/7
How do u earn money.
You don't.
You depend on TMB vault to give u money ..
Your just not the hard-working type my man
Pig and ED Are also trolls but lemme tell u something kid
2 wrong don't make a right
i make the TMB vault
I am a no name brand who travels 24/7 for imaginary money and I am the biggest noob. I am addicted to this game and for some reason I feel satisfaction earning this imaginary money.
But, do you know what else is absurd?
maybe one day you can be a big name brand bro x
probably fishing a fish by hand?