Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missions Abroad

Started by Decap [47662] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 47 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
Decap [47662]
Flown to SA to attack a mission target, now I learn that you cannot access the missions page to check who I need to attack, surely this should be allowed?

EDIT: Turns out the person is highlighted but this isn't very clear, maybe some clarity could be added?
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
If you visit the People page while in South Africa, the mission target should be flashing red. Please check all the pages on People tab and confirm.
Decap [47662]
See above :) It was indeed found to be red (not flashing), perhaps some clarity could be added here? I only realised this was the target after checking the CSS class
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I think the distinction of mission target on the page is pretty clear cut. It doesn't flash (I thought it did, but apparently it doesn't) but the red color is quite distinguishable. Closing the report.

[image: i.gyazo.com]