Hello guys. I am Luke Skywalker.
Why do I belong on the balloon?
Well, first of all, lets discuss why others should NOT. If I tell you, "STAR WARS!!!", the first thing that enters your mind is clones, Jedi, and Skywalker. Yes, so the only people that ACTUALLY belong on the balloon is Anikan and I, Luke Skywalker.
I am literally the protagonist for so many Star Wars episodes, while Anikan is the antagonist. And you have a burned-off face.
Yoda and Obi? Sorry, but ya guys debut ended. LOL
May the Force be with you
There is one very good reason why you should vote for me Obi Wan:
[image: i.kym-cdn.com]Which is very useful in a balloon.
Apparently I'm Princess Liea. Now the downside of this theme for me is that i haven't watched star wars but I'll give it a try anyway...
So I'm a leader of the rebellion forces n as far as qualities related to leaders go: i have the best one which is i look out for my own. So whenever there's a ruling in the balloon, there's gotta be rebels/mutiny too n whenever that happens, know that i'll have ur back no matter the odds. So to all the rebels up here, we gotta stick together mates.
(Any info above that seems out of place is probably coz i didn't watch the movies n just gathered the info from wiki)
all hello, here be i to represent yoda i must, in so i shall.
alright enough me trying to sound like him, i mean to be honest half the time im unsure if hes making fun of me or not all cause how he talks. though from what i have gathered, he has been there for you all one way or another. even if you havent noticed he dwells and *knows things* we just dont always catch. so remember now if youre gunna fall off the balloon, or another problem yoda is here to help you.. . . even if we have NO idea what exactly he means.
...... prabs be better if i have kept up on any of these movies >.>
Yo I’m representing Chewbacca. Now the reason you shouldn’t vote me off the balloon is because I’m representing Chewbacca. This man is the walking embodiment of a hug from the gods. Just imagine it.
A furry hug embodying the gods
Raaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwrrrrrrrrrr!
Sorry for the late update, I was hesitant to lose three players this round, but since they're still inactive I guess we'll have to.
Updating now.
Yo guys I am representing Hera.
She is the goddess of women, marriage, family, and childbirth in ancient Greek religion and myth.
Now, I mean Beauty, Wisdom and knowledge, Blacksmiths and items, Nature, and Food are great and all, but like, I am literally representing the god of family and childbirth. I am literally the god of humans.
Unless you aren't artificially created lab rats that were created in a test tube, or if you are not an AI trying to take over the world (Unless...?) THEN you were born from someone.
Yes, you have a mother. She might not be here right now, or you might have not known her, but
everyone has a mother!
So, I basically created all of you playing torn right here. Or rather, I helped create you. Or rather, I helped the person who helped to create you. WHATEVER, I contributed to create you. Or, thats what the Greeks say. And they were pretty big brain, like Aristotle, or Pythagoras. So they have to be righ, right?
I think I belong on the balloon because If I am dropped from the balloon, your very existence is threatened. Or, rather, the very existence of humankind is threatened. Because without women, marriage, family or childbirth, humanity cannot exist for longer than about 100 years.
So, as I was talking about, if you are a human and not a lab rat or some bot, then you should vote to keep me on the balloon. I mean, surely you want humans to exist in the next 100 years, right?
Now, Aphrodite might come and say, "Yo, but I am the god of sexual love and fertility!!!"
Well, I mean sure. Don't kill Aphrodite, cause fertility and things are essential.
BUT fertility is literally useless without women or childbirth. You need to put Hera AND Aphrodite to keep humankind going. So don't kick us both.
P.S. Why don't we just throw Demeter off? We have GMO, who needs someone to bring good harvest lucks, right?
Is it too late to sign up?
never, always good to have replacements, and if nobody is inactive, you can go in the next round! welcome x
Heya all, I’m representing Demeter the goddess of grains and plants and shit. If you throw the goddess of food and grains off of the balloon, everyone would starve to death very quickly. All plants will die, the world will turn apocalyptic. Also I’ve got a wicked scythe that I have used and will use to decapitate all ya. Let’s throw off Hera, cause humanity surviving for 100 years is much better than humanity surviving a week.
Hello guys I am representing Aphrodite, the goddess of love, beauty, pleasure, passion and procreation. I should obviously stay in the circle because I am the most beautiful one here and provide something important like love. Also as Beaconmc (The person representing Hera) mentioned, I am important to keep humankind going so kicking me will be a very bad decision.
Hello all you lovely people. In this round I am representing Hephaistos: Greek God of blacksmiths, metalworking, carpenters, craftsmen,artisans, sculptors, metallurgy and fire.
As a child, I was cast out from the heavens just because I had a deformed foot – you would not inflict this on me again surely by throwing me from the balloon, you would not bully a disabled person!
Guilt trip aside, I am actually the perfect person to keep within the balloon. As the God of craftsmen, metalworkers, carpenters and fire I am extremely handy with, well, my hands. I obviously constructed the balloon in the first place, can fix problems that may arise and can control the fire to keep it burning and keep the rest of us afloat as long as possible. Without these immediate problems being dealt with, no one is going to survive long enough for any of the other concerns to matter.
I also am a skilled blacksmith and forged the mighty weapons of the gods which I can use with you to fight off any enemies that we may face(or use against you if the need arises).
If all that has not convinced you, I am also the God of volcanoes, which frankly is just cool.
If you ask me we should chuck out Aphrodite. Maybe I am biased because she is my ex-wife, but I mean not only did she have an affair (some Goddess of love!) but she chose to have it with Aries, the god of war. I think that tells you what you need to know about her.
Woot, woot ITS PARTY TIME!!!
God of wine, grapes, and parties is here right now.
Who doesnt like a good party. Especially with the craziness right now! We all need some pick-me-up, and who would not like a sweet, alcoholic beverage to loosen up the body and mind? It is even healthy for you! (In moderation).
Dionysus for the win!
Aphrodite is kinda mean tho ( not the person representing her tho) She made a woman fall in love with a bear because she was as beautiful as her and wanted to be a maiden forever. Hiw stupid and mean is that? VOTE APHRODITE!
ill play
here we are again this evening to represent Hermes!
this is the one deity we should all be chatting about! he is the one to assist, guild , and protects those of whom travel, steal ,and trade just like the lot of us do in fact! so dont just brush hermes off all cause he lacks int he beauty. he doesnt lack on his job as a herald. and shall proteck and show us our way on this fantastic balloon ride! now lets all go forth as see where this ride takes uss!!!!
(side note do we really wanna waste the effort to throw a guy off the balloon whom can just use his feather sandals)
I wish I could join in this! *Sad face*
You Can! I'll put you in the replacements and you automatically have a spot in the next game xx
Sorry everyone! I was completely behind on this, my fault, I'll extend the response and voting timers accordingly!
Ms xx
Hello Everybody. This round I am representing Yzma [Emperor's New Groove].
Yzma is not your typical villain who wants to do something diabolical and take over the world. Actually all she wanted to do was get back at her cruel, incompetent and self obsessed boss Cuzco after he fired her for trying to do the job that he was failing at. She had practically raised this guy and this is how he repaid her by firing her, an old woman, when by his own admission she would struggle to find further employment. Lets face it, Cuzco was a real douchbag - nobody missed him when he was gone and he even wanted to destroy an entire peasant village to build a private swimming pool. I say he got what he deserved. Who of us has not wanted to do away with a terrible boss before? She sounds pretty relatable if you ask me.
She may look scary, but deep down inside she is actually pretty fun - who else would have a rollercoaster to take you to their laboratory!
Talking of her lab, as a scientist and technician she would surely be of use to help in the balloon and have a few useful potions and inventions to help the balloon keep afloat.
My vote would be to kick out Captain Hook - regardless of his villainous status ( I will reserve judgement until I hear the arguments), I have to say I dont think that hooks and balloons are a safe combination.