Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Job Consulting

Started by hamsterlover [2490197] on in Company Discussion.

4 replies · 123 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Most-liked replies

hamsterlover [2490197]
Want to boost your work stats, but aren't sure which job will do that most efficiently? Need to know how long it will take to get enough stats for your dream job? My consulting agency's mathematical approach will help you solve these problems, and more.

Services available include:

For $100k:
  • Choosing a job position from a list based on either total stat gain or gain in a particular stat over a period of up to 6 weeks.
  • Approximating stat gains over a period of up to 6 weeks.
For $150k:
  • Choosing a job position from a list of fewer than 5 over more than 6 weeks.
  • Choosing a job position from all possible company positions based on stat gain over up to 6 weeks.
  • Approximating stat gains over a period of more than 6 weeks.
For $250k:
  • Creating a personalized plan for maximum stat gain utilizing 2 or 3 company positions. Basically will tell you when to switch jobs over a period of 6 weeks so you gain the most total work stats or in any preferred work stat.
  • Evaluating how long it will take you to reach the top rank of a City job, as well as telling you when you can use specials without sacrificing your progress.
For $300k:
  • Compares stat gains in multiple jobs, including one or more City jobs over a period of up to 6 weeks. (e.g. compares gains working in the grocer job vs. as a janitor at an amusement park)
To receive these services, PM me. Depending on the service you want, I will ask for relevant information like working stats and education courses you plan to take in the near future.

Want a similar service not listed here? PM me asking about it; if I can do it, pricing will be determined by the amount of work involved.

Questions or feedback? Please PM me I want to hear them.
P00CH [2170094]
May I ask what YOUR dream job is??
You're 45 days into this game, working in casino city job and offering to approximate stat gains over a 6 week period for other players...

Job guidance in a nutshell....

Get yourself into a player owned company asap, start with reasonable sweet shop or some other low stat requirement job..
work your way up until your stats are reasonable
hopefully you'll have found a decent perk job with a decent director
Ask them to train your INT(they can swap your job role temporarily without harming company)
Have a look at Teslas fast tracking city guides
Work your way through education to get that passive
From their the choice is yours but you will have been in game long enough to have decided a direction..

Ps if you're going to leave one company for another .. give the boss some notice and change after the 6pm end of day where possible...

OP.. sorry for jumping on your thread... I was bored and honestly you're gonna do that much work for 100 or 150k?
hamsterlover [2490197]
I guess I'm better with math than with people. I know the theory of how to approximate stat gains, and I can write a computer program to do it for me, but trying to find a job opportunity (as opposed to just an ideal position) sort of intimidates me. I guess I should try to get over that.
P00CH [2170094]
Torn stats will tell you how efficient you'll be in a specific job role..

It wont work out what work stats youll gain by staying in that job role for 6 weeks or

One of my first aims in game was to fast track education passive...
We had a faction company to train members in with the aim to help them get to the point of starting fast track education job..
I used to work out fir them how long it would take them before they were able to head to edu whether it be in the faction company or in the company where they were currently..

I really should have used a computer to work it out, but sometimes it's nice to use your brain...

I also worked out faction perks and variations of respect spending using pen and paper rather than using Torn Stats..