Yo I think it would be nice if there's an option to use multiple items with one click. An example is consuming beer to get nerves. Instead of clicking "Drink another" continuously, it would be quicker if there's another button where you input the number of beer you wanna consume. Of course, it is limited by your booster CD and NNB capacity (like the system will check how many you can take at once and update the maximum number).
Item Usage Idea lol
Started by GoodFortune [2150469] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 47 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
I use doctorn script. Not exactly one click option. But more spam clicking option. Removing the "are you sure" thingy.
This belongs in Suggestions vs GD but I agree and have thought about this several times as well. How easy it would be to implement, I have no idea. But the concept is a good one
I think if it was easy to implement this would be a good idea, but i dont know if its worth it if it takes the dev's focus away from more game changing aspects.
Altogether R+
Altogether R+
Moved this to Suggestions.