Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Duke Loan Errors

Started by Hawk [2080065] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 77 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100

Most-liked replies

Hawk [2080065]
Could someone take a look at basic loan functions with Duke?

Everything is functional, but I receive error messages with every transaction.

For example, when I pay off my loan with the exact amount of money I owe, I get this screen:

[image: i.imgur.com]

It still works, but I get the error.

Then if I take out a new loan (while not owing anything at all), I get this screen:

[image: i.imgur.com]

Again, it still works correctly, but it incorrectly gives me an error.
D3LIRIUM [1666331]
I also get these. When I pay off a small portion of the loan I get this message "You do not have enough money to pay back $365,664 of these fees."

But, it takes my money anyway.
84N3 [1781401]
I found the problem, the amount you try to pay gets deducted twice. If you try to pay off 10k, you actually pay back 20k.
Same with paying your fees. It tries to take it twice, hence the "you can only pay what you owe" message.