Just out of curiosity. Is having the business management education course AND the stock BB that gives directors bonuses, necessary for starting a company? I understand it helps with how fast the company "gains" stars but if a director doesn't have them, does it mean the company wont thrive?
I ask, because I've noticed companies run by lower levels, plus, I am also generally curious.
As far as I know you can get to 7-8* without the BB. You should be doing business edu along the way so by the time you reach 7-8* you should have done some courses.
To get to 10* is difficult without the BB I guess.
It all depends on which company type you are starting. For a very basic company such as a flower shop or firework stand, you don't need either the bachelor or the BB's in order for it to be successful, although these will of course increase your ability to star up.
For larger, more expensive companies such as LM's or TV's, then yes, both are necessary as they are very competitive company types :)