Hello and welcome. My name is Theo, I am 15 years old and I'm doing graphic designing for over 2 years now. I started my work early 2018. My goal is to get better and better at what I'm doing and experience new things. So here I am, experiencing torn's graphic designing. I got a Google Form website where you can send me orders: http://bit.ly/theooarts. Contact me on discord for more info: Theoo#1536
Selling graphics
Started by Plastic_Gangsta [2430998] on in Graphics.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Absolutely fantastic! Affordable and quality work!
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Competition announcement for St. Patrick's day
Competition announcement for St. Patrick's day
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Schedule for TRC
Schedule for TRC
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Announcement for TRC
Announcement for TRC
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Profile GIF picture for my buddy TwentyFourSeven
Profile GIF picture for my buddy TwentyFourSeven