Hi,
I'd like to propose that you implement a feature to consume multiple items at once in Boosters and Medical category. For example, if you're planning on taking 100 big boxes of chocolate bars for a happy jump (I know, I'm a poor bastard who can't afford e-dvd jumps), it would be a lot easier to have on option "Take __input number here___" instead of clicking 99 times "Eat another". Same idea could be used for medical items.
I'd like to propose that you implement a feature to consume multiple items at once in Boosters and Medical category. For example, if you're planning on taking 100 big boxes of chocolate bars for a happy jump (I know, I'm a poor bastard who can't afford e-dvd jumps), it would be a lot easier to have on option "Take __input number here___" instead of clicking 99 times "Eat another". Same idea could be used for medical items.