The past two attacks have been on pistol. However it’s not moved from 488. In the past it’s moved up after each attack for appropriate. Nite these two were not reload but actual hits.
Finishing hit
Started by Shady_Lady [1729682] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
My last attack with a pistol counted. But the previous two on Leslie and Duke did not.
Another attack on Leslie. Did not resister finishing hit with pistol.
The last attack on Leslie was a reload and dud not count. But the previous one did not, the one before did. Those two were pistol hits. Total three attacks on Leslie.
It sounds like you are talking about finishing hits as the "last hit that you make in the 25 allotted attack actions". However, finishing hits are attacks that finish off (kill) the target.
I don't think you can kill with a reload, so I think my assumption is right. But if I'm not right, my mistake.
I don't think you can kill with a reload, so I think my assumption is right. But if I'm not right, my mistake.
You're mentioning Leslie and Duke, you actually got the killing blow in these attacks, with a pistol, and the 'Finishing hits' personal stat did not increase? Do you happen to have the attack log available?
Thanks.
Thanks.
It was one of these that it did not count:
- Attack log 99827336
- Attack log 99827239
And numerous ones before however I’m unable to pull up the log numbers. I just missed Duke. If you would like to leave this open and I will post fresh attack logs. Seems to only happen on NPC attacks.
I don't see any NPC attacks where you landed last hit in previous 3 days?
I had a talk with the user, and the confusion lies behind some kind of past history surrounding some kind of "final hit (aka the 25th hit)".
Oh, ok. Finishing hit means the hit, that downs life to 1 and gives you finishing options. I will close this then,