Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

grave

Started by joei [2474002] on in Graveyard.

123 replies · 1.39k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 124 / 124 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
124
Discussion span
→
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
67 / 100
Engagement score
81 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

joei [2474002]
My first mistake -[image: gyazo.com]i was making 2 mill a day plus a little on top for a couple of weeks until this happened [image: gyazo.com]I thot here that I was able to use my speech skill which I just maxed out to convince him


[image: gyazo.com] He then starts questioning my motives[image: gyazo.com]I try here to still secure the bag
[image: gyazo.com] And here are where we all now. Imagine I'm a faction and coolkoolguy as my racket and I just got raided and loss it. But I can still make the offensive to get it back. But, is it really worth it when after I have collected around 40m from it? Should I just give my racket up? I kept thinking about this and decided this. I am a journalist and I believe in free speech. I am sorry for any other rackets that I may have and may be accumulating funds for right now. If you see this feel free to stop sending me money
.....I am sorry for keeping the forums alive. I hope you still send me my 2m a day coolkoolguy. I have used the money for bountying lots of people and giveaways. I am sorry that i hurt you and to everyone else. topic:Now as a TORN community does anyone else here have a human racket? If so how much do you get from them? Did you extort them or simply talk them into it? How do you keep them from not paying you?
Peace

PS:All this happened when I had bounties with scammer as the reason

Preece
Coolkoolguy [2153306]
Compassion and Kindness is a trait I try to desparately hold. You, are the reason why I find it difficult to do so. Well done Joei, you played me for a fool.

Initially, you sold me the story someone stole your money of 40 mil. And since I didn't like it, I offered to pay you 2 mil a day til 40m is reached.

After looking at the forums, I noticed a lot of distain towards you. And, I noticed your bounty reasons detailing you to be a scammer. So, I stopped. Then questioned you.

You after persuaded me you are not a scammer as, I personally didn't see evidence for it. So, I apologised as, I didn't have the sufficient evidence to back up the claim. Ironically, you were scamming me so, in reality, I was the scamming evidence. That hurts, but, I accept it.

Then, I offered to pay you again if you apologised. And, you didn't apologise to the community, but to me. For, playing me for a fool.

I don't accept your apology. And, I sincerely hope you get help Joei. I really do.
Dalzadar [2242727]
This thread made my eyes hurt.

All I can gather from it is that hoei loves human trafficking and is a dangerous scammer that no one should ever help, support, or believe him and his lies.

Got it.
Pork.
CoolguyRuler [2183404]
Kindness and compassion are admirable traits to have. Sadly some people like this person rely on the goodness of others to support them. Most of the community hates her for a good reason and now you have a reason to hate them too.

I truly hope this bag of trash doesn't scare you away from being kind. A single bad apple should not ruin the bunch.
MadameButterfly [2514180]
Mehh I have to admit I admire how you have managed to romanticize it so much in your own head that you no longer see that essentially what you are is a adult male who pretends to be female in an effort to target young, naive kids on the internet to first groom and then take advantage of for your own gratification, there is a word for adults like you and it's not a pretty word like "Scammer"...