YETHIS POST GRAVED!!!!
About this thread
Posts archived: 35 / 35 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 35
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 22 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 62 / 100
- Engagement score
- 74 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- realistassasin [1598729]
· 20 likes ·
[image: i.imgflip.com] - Bardicer [553834]
· 9 likes ·
UR1 - #47 UR2 - #56 UM - #116 Total members: 292 Total members over level 90: 24 vs. WR - #154 Total members: 94 Total members over level 90: 2 Not exactly something I'd be bragging about... but welcome … - Plague_Doctor [1083237]
· 9 likes ·
Congrats, you only need to be 2v1 with numerous high levels as well as hosping off the wall to feel adequate about taking us on. Idk man, there's still plenty of respect in it for us since we can kick …
Hahahaaaa
I love you
UR1 - #47
UR2 - #56
UM - #116
Total members: 292
Total members over level 90: 24
vs.
WR - #154
Total members: 94
Total members over level 90: 2
Not exactly something I'd be bragging about... but welcome to Sector 7 (aka Noobieville) anyways, UR2 and UM!!
UR2 - #56
UM - #116
Total members: 292
Total members over level 90: 24
vs.
WR - #154
Total members: 94
Total members over level 90: 2
Not exactly something I'd be bragging about... but welcome to Sector 7 (aka Noobieville) anyways, UR2 and UM!!
Congrats, you only need to be 2v1 with numerous high levels as well as hosping off the wall to feel adequate about taking us on.
Idk man, there's still plenty of respect in it for us since we can kick many of your scrubs off the wall and then scoot away.
So.... thanks for free respect? I guess?
Idk man, there's still plenty of respect in it for us since we can kick many of your scrubs off the wall and then scoot away.
So.... thanks for free respect? I guess?
Lmao the farm joke is just to hard for a potato to pass up :) wasn't really for the brag.
We don't mind. Free advertisement. And maybe we'll make it to newspaper into an article how UR members are flexing about hitting on weak factions because they can't square up to someone their own size.
Either way, our morale remains unaffected. We have the moral highground!
Either way, our morale remains unaffected. We have the moral highground!
couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch of rabbits
Nah man Potato- grows on a farm... Rabits sneak into farms eat stuff... some people just dont take it as a joke :P I have no problems with the rabbits just had to make the joke
Does rabbits accept guests? Asking for a friend
Well you're about to be one crispy potato chip once we're done with you specifically.
[image: profileimages.torn.com]Upside, plenty of targets for easy respect for us. Downside, so many of them that they can't wait for us to get on the wall to attack.
We're mostly just avoiding the confrontation, taking pot shots and backing away, farming that delicious free respect they so generously offered us, but everyone is welcome to call their hombres and turn the faction walls into a rave party of gunfire and explosions.
We don't mind. We're fluffy like that. Territories come and go, but free respect gainzzz... they don't come around often.
Though... I suppose if some high levels want to pop in and have fun, it could be arranged. But we don't have much of ways of paying for professional services. ... I suppose I can give out free rags and soap on a rope to stay protected and clean from the corona though? :P
We don't mind. We're fluffy like that. Territories come and go, but free respect gainzzz... they don't come around often.
Though... I suppose if some high levels want to pop in and have fun, it could be arranged. But we don't have much of ways of paying for professional services. ... I suppose I can give out free rags and soap on a rope to stay protected and clean from the corona though? :P
More like Mashed Potato
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
who sky??
yeah i heard she was looking to guest too
yeah i heard she was looking to guest too
All power too you man tbh you are probs doing the best thing you can do since we kinda came at you at a terrible time. No ill will to you guys just doin my job as a potato to make farm jokes.
P.s offer toilet paper.
P.s offer toilet paper.
The uproar this light hearted joke from someone who’s speaking on his OWN behalf not the factions is, well I’d say. PERFECT