.
.
Started by Pacto [2263137] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 40 / 40 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 40
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 61 / 100
- Engagement score
- 74 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Indubitably [2117849]
· 20 likes ·
I saw Inst at a grocery store yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, … - Tarelli [1060371]
· 14 likes ·
Revivers are getting really whiny atm - ChaosReigns [2169241]
· 11 likes ·
That isn’t really very helpful for this person. When you look at StopCrying who scammed RAWR out of 9b at 45 Friends to 383 Enemies, then looking at the F/E ratio is more of an indicator.
Mentioned in this thread
StopCrying [2226452] ×1
Look at this next time:
[image: i.imgur.com]
Edit: I understand the ratio isn't that far apart, but the point is that having this much enemies at 48 days, doesn't seem to be a good sign imo.
[image: i.imgur.com]
Edit: I understand the ratio isn't that far apart, but the point is that having this much enemies at 48 days, doesn't seem to be a good sign imo.
Oopsy daisy, oh well you live and learn
Revivers are getting really whiny atm
I was hired to do 15 revives for inst and was paid in advance. Which I was really happy with. So when he asked for an additional 10 I was happy to help.. I was wrong to help... got ripped off 10m and wasted refills... and now I cant even chat to him.... sad
That isn’t really very helpful for this person.
When you look at StopCrying who scammed RAWR out of 9b at 45 Friends to 383 Enemies, then looking at the F/E ratio is more of an indicator.
When you look at StopCrying who scammed RAWR out of 9b at 45 Friends to 383 Enemies, then looking at the F/E ratio is more of an indicator.
Mentions: StopCrying [2226452]
I saw Inst at a grocery store yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
EDIT: Inst liked your post
EDIT: Inst liked your post
Mentions: .
So you lost... 25 energy?
No wonder you're all upset!
No wonder you're all upset!
Some E
Yeah. I'm w the dude above
Who de f**kin shit.
Can you move on man? #trama
Yeah. I'm w the dude above
Who de f**kin shit.
Can you move on man? #trama
I used my refills so it cost me 750 energy.... and 10 mill! Cash is cash at the end of the day. Just should have stuck to the deal....put a dent in my wallet and messed up my gym trains.
Edited.
screenshots?
not sure if you are confusing demiplay with OP or just in-general calling them out as a multi or what. idk you tell me.
Eyyy, mine doesn't look much better, I'm trustworthy! Ratios gotta be a lost worse IMO!
I really don't care whether revivers find me trustworthy. What I care about is whether I find the revivers trustworthy. In the latter case, I can dump them a Xanax first. And for most revivers, the promise of sustained business as part of this Kermit war thing (that people are claiming is a rig to make revivers rich or Kermit rich via collecting their own bounties) is enough that they are willing to be trustworthy.
Yeah I get you, but usually when it's a player that is quite young (48 days in this case), having this many enemies seems strange and suspicious.