Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Question about mugging

Started by King_Noob [2479392] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 135 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
King_Noob [2479392]
So, I've been reading through the announcements and something caught my attention on mugging.
So far I understand how mugging and mug protection work, but let's say I list items in my bazaar and went offline, someone buys an item valued at 1m then mugs me I'd have protection for that value I understand that much.
But what if someone buys another item for another 1m the money on hand value would now be changed, so would that be protected as well or could people just continue to buy items and chain mug me?

Thanks in advance for your advice.
No_yolo_plz [1889385]
Simply put, the net amount mugged from chain buying and mugging will be exactly the same when the mugger buys all the items and then mugs the full amount.