.
Started by Pacto [2263137] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 40 / 40 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
You are young too.
restart
for a newbie, that's a lot
I feel the noob is just a victim of people who are trying to extort him.
I am in hospital 50% of the time of any day. I watch him interact with other players in hosp. Yes I am a silent reader of hosp chat. I saw how obnoxious the kermit is. And I see Inst everyday. Sending medkits to confused noobs in hosp all day long. See, this is what I don't understand. The regular med kit salesmen in hospital have nothing to complain about him. Only few revivers. So I find it weird. If he is a scammer, he would scam everyone in hosp.
I think he is just a noob who is so angry being pushed around and think everyone is related to that kermit guy.
I am in hospital 50% of the time of any day. I watch him interact with other players in hosp. Yes I am a silent reader of hosp chat. I saw how obnoxious the kermit is. And I see Inst everyday. Sending medkits to confused noobs in hosp all day long. See, this is what I don't understand. The regular med kit salesmen in hospital have nothing to complain about him. Only few revivers. So I find it weird. If he is a scammer, he would scam everyone in hosp.
I think he is just a noob who is so angry being pushed around and think everyone is related to that kermit guy.
also, the sense of "this could be a regular thing" weighs on the mind as well.
Yeah. I mean look at my friend/enemy count and I’m not even a scammer.
Posting anything that isn’t right wing propaganda in P&L will also gain you many enemies.
Posting anything that isn’t right wing propaganda in P&L will also gain you many enemies.
*Screaming*
Lifestylesssss of the rich and the famous.....
Lifestylesssss of the rich and the famous.....
-
damn this drama is insane
And the verdict is....
inst got scammed, and is being extorted by the looks of it... when you're a newbie that gambles you easily become a target.
#sadlife
#sadlife
I really don't care that much at this point and I feel sorry for Kermit101 after someone showed me he had less than 1 million stats after 2 years of play. This entire thread is pathetic to an extent because the disinformation effort is just so amateurish, and I could post a more embarrassing screenshot of the counterparties in this case trying to return Xanax.
As far as i'm concerned, I already told Kermit101 a while back that I'll bounty him for 3 days after he stands down because he's shown very little capability for trustworthiness or acknowledging wrongdoing. And the counterbounties are down to very low sums, so I assume he's acknowledged his gambit has failed.
In general, even after the smear campaign, I feel sorry for Kermit101 and other wrong-doers and will consider this over when they let it to be over.
As far as i'm concerned, I already told Kermit101 a while back that I'll bounty him for 3 days after he stands down because he's shown very little capability for trustworthiness or acknowledging wrongdoing. And the counterbounties are down to very low sums, so I assume he's acknowledged his gambit has failed.
In general, even after the smear campaign, I feel sorry for Kermit101 and other wrong-doers and will consider this over when they let it to be over.
Have you considered that the guy might've forgot to pay you? Did you try messaging to remind?
But it comes with the territory, running the risk of not getting paid. If they don't pay, then blacklist them and move on. Its 1m...surely not worth drawing so much negative attention to yourself.
But it comes with the territory, running the risk of not getting paid. If they don't pay, then blacklist them and move on. Its 1m...surely not worth drawing so much negative attention to yourself.
sorry for grammer dyslexic
3 days my arse we can both stay in hospital then....bitching over getting blackmaild on torn hahaha maybe youd be happier with crashbandicoot or something
i used my energy and mugged 350 mill...80 mill mug 60mill mug 110 mill mug ect....ran out of energy, so decdied to blackmail you to try get more cash,i failed,weboth beat on other for 5 days. i offred to stop attack but you want three days so f**k you. stop crying. also the above is f**k all to do with me i have no say over healers.....i blackmailed you in torn not scammed you. fix up or shut up
yea my stats are shit big deal.im here for fun :D
3 days my arse we can both stay in hospital then....bitching over getting blackmaild on torn hahaha maybe youd be happier with crashbandicoot or something
i used my energy and mugged 350 mill...80 mill mug 60mill mug 110 mill mug ect....ran out of energy, so decdied to blackmail you to try get more cash,i failed,weboth beat on other for 5 days. i offred to stop attack but you want three days so f**k you. stop crying. also the above is f**k all to do with me i have no say over healers.....i blackmailed you in torn not scammed you. fix up or shut up
yea my stats are shit big deal.im here for fun :D
so i should start a forum about all the jerks that *join onto my fights* cause they made me waste my enerygy too >.> i mean i get it, you also lost a mil, but really yall giving a dude this much promotions over this?? last i checked this is a criminal based game, we may have found one that just fits the bill.
Pacto has one free xanax. I refuse to take it back.
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Inst has paid for every revive he's bought from me. Haven't run into a problem with him yet and i don't think i will. in addition, any reviver can log onto Yata for free and view their last 100 revives. This is based off of API recording so you couldn't fake it other than photoshop which people could notice.
Bruh pacto pretty uncool guy ngl