Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

200m King Of The Hill For Players Under 500 days

Started by Wamu [2029854] on in Fun & Games.

192 replies · 1.55k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 193 / 193 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Wamu [2029854]
Big thank you to everyone that took part and CONGRATULATIONS EffingAwesome on the well deserved win. I believe this would still be going on if Hornz hadn't fallen asleep midway. Until next time!

ADIOS
Aleks-ODBird [2259658]
I got some defense and $500k prize so can't really complain much.. Wished more would have stood up to mass attack.. But oh well.. Thanks Wam for the interesting game!
Hornz [2220919]
Thank you for putting this on Wam.

Congrats to EffingAwesome for taking the win. He is an impressive and tough player no doubt. Unfortunately I had RL obligations today that took priority. Knowing last night would be my last chance, I had to start trying to use more strategy to keep him down which turned out not to be effective as he still managed to fight back with 2 minutes left. Well deserved.

I'd like to thank my awesome team that helped me along the way: argh, Jenisis, Rchkeir, NZSAS, Neomc3, and Silver_Rose.

Also, special mention to Metapod for keeping us both in the hosp while Effing was trying to get the crown back from me. Thank you for your efforts. :)

[image: i.gyazo.com]