Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Userscript] Add sorting capabilities to tables

Started by Lugburz [2386297] on in Tools & Userscripts.

9 replies · 474 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
28
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
37 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

Most-liked replies

Lugburz [2386297]
This script allows to sort various tables in Torn by columns. Just click table header to sort by that specific column.

Currently supported tables/pages are:
- Blacklist and Friendlist: sort by name, level, status;
- Userlist (search results): sort by name, level;
- Faction info page: sort by name, level, days, status, position;
- Faction 'Give to User' page: sort by name and amount of money/points;
- Company (yours and someone else's): name, level, days, effectiveness;
- Stock exchange: sort by name, price, price change, # of stocks owned.

In addition, when the 'Last Active' script is installed, it becomes possible to sort faction members by their last action.

https://github.com/f2404/torn-userscripts/raw/master/sort_lists.user.js

Thanks for your attention!

[image: i.imgur.com]
Lugburz [2386297]
Version 0.5.1 adds support for companies: both yours ("companies.php") and someone else's ("joblist.php").
Tipsy [1160609]
Thank you! There was no updates available when I first went looking, but it was some time before I managed the find the forum post to mention it. I've just updated it, thanks a million! I didn't realise how much I relied on it until it wasn't there :D