As some of you guys know last week I threatened to expose Cheatlentless and leak their scripts if they didn't pay me a ransom by the 31st of March 0:00 tct. Now I am slightly late on that deadline as I was with joe. But, here is the scripts you guys have been begging me to release. R should've paid while they had the chance [image: gyazo.com] Too late if R wants to cry for Joei the 8th to not leak the scripts. They fricked up and now they are paying the price. My Source has already sent me more information so if R retaliates for me being a journalist exposing the truth then I will just release all my information. This is the end of Cheatlentless cheating and getting away with it
Peace
topic: What do you think of R now? Do you think they will stop cheating? Do you think any action will be put on R? How do you feel about Rekker getting rekt?
Peace
topic: What do you think of R now? Do you think they will stop cheating? Do you think any action will be put on R? How do you feel about Rekker getting rekt?