Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Issue] Deadly duo

Started by Insi [2034939] on in Bugs & Issues.

11 replies · 217 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
56
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

Most-liked replies

Insi [2034939]
So going off the new honour's text I assumed that if you have an inactive spouse you could have someone attack the spouse, then attack the attacker and fight them off. Therefore you and your spouse "defeated an opponent"

https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=142d29f2cb068345c3e502a0ed70c4f0

I attacked Shandurai's spouse, her spouse dealt damage to me, and Shand finished me off but she did not get the merit.

I think this should be changed so people with an inactive spouse can get this merit.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
I'm unsure how I can make it any clearer?

Attack and defeat an opponent with your spouse

It doesn't say...

Save your spouse from an incoming attack

?
Shandurai [25719]
I attacked and defeated an opponent, from my players perspective I was with my spouse, on his side. ¯\_(?)_/¯ It was easily worth a try, and an ask. Since technically I fulfilled the requirements, even if my spouse didnt and he wouldnt qualify for the merit.

Kernode is correct in that would make an awesome addition for a merit to go along with the other one.

So long, Link. It was a nice couple thousand days.