Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Loan Buttons Increase / Decrease are hitting twice

Started by Abinmorth [2138809] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 7 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
23 / 100
Abinmorth [2138809]
If I decrease the loan by 100k I end up with 200k less if I have 200k and it shows an error message if the second action failed
When increasing I get the error message that I have to pay the fees before increasing