I don't really know where to place this post so I apoplogize if it's at the wrong froum. If U are selling thru the auction house but U find the fees too high I can make those fees disappear, just PM and take your treasures to the auction house
Auction house
Started by MaddieParker [2514169] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 17 / 100
- Historical score
- 10 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
Hi. It sounds like you are advertising your "property broker" job special as a service to save them fees. This should go in Trade section.
Also, for you to save them fees, you would need to be sent & list the item yourself, and they would have no guarantee that you would send the cash once the auction ends.
Also, for you to save them fees, you would need to be sent & list the item yourself, and they would have no guarantee that you would send the cash once the auction ends.
OK I'll post in the trade section. And U might be right but I'm not ok with scamming so my clients can be sure they will get the money
Thing is that's what all scammers will say.
Just be professional and always have colateral/items as guarantee. It is not about trustworthy or not, all about professionalism.
I don't have long friend list or trade thread of myown like other traders. But i trade exactly like other traders (self hosp for big trade, have cash with me, open my buying price transparantly, ect), so I don't have much problems for trading really.
Just be professional and always have colateral/items as guarantee. It is not about trustworthy or not, all about professionalism.
I don't have long friend list or trade thread of myown like other traders. But i trade exactly like other traders (self hosp for big trade, have cash with me, open my buying price transparantly, ect), so I don't have much problems for trading really.
Moved to the Trading Post forums.