4 replies · 168 views · thread synced · 8 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Most-liked replies
CloudJumper[1636201] · 1 likes · Chance to find items in the city are random and doesn't depend on your platform of use. Perhaps, you have items spawned on the map but it is difficult to spot it on your mobile screen? I personally switch to …
Ever since I been using my phone on Torn app I haven't seemed to find anything in the city How come?
CloudJumper[1636201]Staff · #2
Chance to find items in the city are random and doesn't depend on your platform of use. Perhaps, you have items spawned on the map but it is difficult to spot it on your mobile screen?
I personally switch to "Rackets" view to spot items on mobile. It takes out all the shiny colors of faction territories and replaces it with grey, makes it easier to spot items.