Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Money issue

Started by aBuZzExpeRt [2281871] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 44 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
aBuZzExpeRt [2281871]
Device: motorola moto e5 cruise; Android 8.0.0;
That's what I'm on but I entered a Russian rullet game for ever a mill and was patiently waiting when someone attacked me and hospitalized me then not but 2 or 3 seconds later some one uses take action on game and I lose all my money its on 04/02/2020 at like 00:49:00 and the take action was done 00:50:23 you can check on it in events I want my money back that's bogus if you enter a Russian rullet and are attacked your money just is up for grabs??? I swear I put a post yesterday but no response like last time it'll be days
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
If you are in hospital while playing RR, you can still make a move actually if you are staying at RR tab.
aBuZzExpeRt [2281871]
Here we go Day 2 ya I've heard that and if your playing poker something of that sort but I was in rr tab and I refreshed the page cause it kept lagging and freezing then the screen flashed grey and said you can not veiw this while in hospital I clicked the home button and it sent me straight to the login screen and when I hurried up and logged in I was still in the hospital and thats when I seen the take action event seconds after hospitalized. Check the time frame it's in my events everything I said can be proved I swear. Check it out
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
Russian roulette page is available while in hospital - and you are able to refresh the page (however you can't leave the game, only make a shot). Sorry, but In this case I can't really see anything unusual in logs - you started to play, then were hosped, weren't able to make a shot in time, and your opponent used 'take action' option.
aBuZzExpeRt [2281871]
I wasn't able to make a shot in time cause it glitched and signed me straight out I had to sign back in and wait for it to load all the while that lagging goin on. Started to play? Hospitalized THEN I couldn't make the shot in time? The log happens mili seconds apart and why wouldn't I be able to respond in time? If you get hospitilizied you have to go all the way back to RR on timer or you lose by take action? That's a scam theres no way you can get from hospitil page to RR befro take action can be played it shouldn't even kick you out of that tab if thats the case. That's bogus
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
It's nothing to do with hospital. Your opponent used a 'take action' option 3 minutes after they joined the game. If you was hosped right before that - well, that may happen, that's a part of them game.