Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

OVER

Started by Ara [2094582] on in Attacking.

216 replies · 4.02k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 217 / 217 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
217
Discussion span
→
Authority score
49 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
85 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Odrok [2500889] ×1

Ara [2094582]
OVER

Paid another 1,315 losses on sunday and what do u know at 400k each I ran out of liquid $$

About 850 unpaid, waiting for EVL bb to sell, if it doesnt sell by Thursday I will suck it up and sell something I'd rather not to get it over with