I was hoping if you can or not?
Can you chat with the Duke?
Started by Alisa_ [2506824] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
Sometimes he reply..
You can.
[image: i.imgur.com]
The above is a conversation I had with him a loooooong time ago....
And yes...
I was very upset that Duke didn't want to claim a free hug :(
[image: i.imgur.com]
The above is a conversation I had with him a loooooong time ago....
And yes...
I was very upset that Duke didn't want to claim a free hug :(
LOL you are lucky that Duke did not break your legs.
Duke blocked me because I told him he was late for the christmas dump. First few days the person controlling him was cool, then some unfriendly staff blocked me :(
Duke or sugarvalves if you see this please make duke unblock me <3
Duke or sugarvalves if you see this please make duke unblock me <3
Duke is a bit funny about his dumps being talked about in public.
So how do I get missions from Duke, do I need to be a certain lvl or does Duke just come to me with missions throughout time?
You need to be level 5 to get the Duke contracts
insi is the best, why will someone not want her hug is beyond me
*huggles*
R+
*huggles*
R+
I had to change it as chat worked this time.
"Chat"?
Strange term to use with Duke I must say...
Strange term to use with Duke I must say...
You can’t teach an old duke new tricks.