Hi I am Greta!
Last year we found a total of 33 eggs after posting a pray in this thread Praying for eggs thread 2.019
Can we beat that this year?
Some dope quotes were seen last year as well, here are some of them
"I am on Eggstasy!"
"The eggs are strong in this thread.. Obi one Eggnobi would have been proud!"
Eggchoing sentiments for eggcellent love here.
"holy guacamole on rye toast it worked.."
"Oh Thou hear me Lord of the Eggs, I will hit you up with Goddess of Xanax .."
I wish everyone a happy hunting and in times of despair come here and leave a pray, it worked for many last year.
[image: encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com]
Last year we found a total of 33 eggs after posting a pray in this thread Praying for eggs thread 2.019
Can we beat that this year?
Some dope quotes were seen last year as well, here are some of them
"I am on Eggstasy!"
"The eggs are strong in this thread.. Obi one Eggnobi would have been proud!"
Eggchoing sentiments for eggcellent love here.
"holy guacamole on rye toast it worked.."
"Oh Thou hear me Lord of the Eggs, I will hit you up with Goddess of Xanax .."
I wish everyone a happy hunting and in times of despair come here and leave a pray, it worked for many last year.
[image: encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com]
Mentions: Praying for eggs thread 2.019